Sunset at Point No Point

Sunset at Point No Point
Sunset at Point No Point

Monday, July 8, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my Window... it's a bit cloudy but still beautiful.
 
I am thinking...of the trip to Kansas on Wednesday.

From the learning rooms... i am planning for future learning!

I am thankful for...the Lord's patience with me!

From the kitchen...Tammie baked bread, Nibble Biscuits, Muffins and granola this morning.
 
I am wearing...off-white capris and a grey turtleneck with my blue slippers
 
I am reading...Jack and Rochelle A Holocaust Story of Love and Resistance

I am hoping....to get a few quilt blocks made before the trip.

I am creating...a new life.

I am hearing...Joe and Tammie talking in the kitchen.
 
Around the house...is busy-ness. 

One of my favorite things...a hot cup of tea, right beside me!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...sewing, preparing to fly to KS, enjoying my daughters wedding.

In my reading this morning, these verses stood out to me~
     For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face
     Now i know in part, but then i shall know fully just as i
     also have been fully know.
                I Corinthians 13:12


Here is a picture I am sharing with you...
The very tall trees behind the house. 

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time in Kansas... try not to melt! :)

    ReplyDelete