Sunset at Point No Point

Sunset at Point No Point
Sunset at Point No Point

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my Window... is a beautiful late summer/early fall day.
 
I am thinking...of all that's left to be done before i can move in!

From the learning rooms... oh boy!  i am learning lots these days!

I am thankful for...the presence of the Lord all around me.

From the kitchen...this morning i made English Toffee Bars in honor of Tasha Tudor's birthday.
 
I am wearing...a long black and green jumper with a white blouse.
 
I am reading...The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency  

I am hoping....to get 5 quilt blocks finished today.

I am creating...a new life.

I am hearing...granddaughter singing in her bedroom.
 
Around the house...is busy-ness. 

One of my favorite things...a quiet house and time to myself, both of which i enjoyed yesterday and last night.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...working on the quilt, getting things done so i can move in.

In my reading this morning, these verses stood out to me~
     Surely i have composed and quieted my soul.  Like a weaned child rests against his mother, my soul is like a weaned child within me.
             Psalms 131:2


1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your time to yourself... got a bit of reading done, I'm guessing? :)

    ReplyDelete