Sunset at Point No Point

Sunset at Point No Point
Sunset at Point No Point

Monday, September 16, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my Window... it is dark and a little rainy.
 
I am thinking...going to bed soon.

From the learning rooms...i am learning to wait.

I am thankful for...a fun day out today shopping with my daughter and granddaughter.

From the kitchen...nothing is happening.
 
I am wearing...a denim dress with a black turtleneck and my fuzzy pink slippers.
 
I am reading...Moby Dick  

I am hoping....the gutters get put on my house tomorrow, and maybe the steps could be finished too!

I am creating...a sort-of new me.

I am hearing...soft music coming from my iPad.
 
Around the house...is quietness.

One of my favorite things...a cool, rainy day ~ like today!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...finding a quilter to quilt the quilt, learning how to use the sock-knitter i bought a while ago.

This verse has been very meaningful to me of late:
      These things I have spoken to you that in Me you may have peace.  In
       the world you will have tribulation but take courage.  I have overcome
       the world.  John 16:33

And a picture:
A doe and twin fawns in the backyard.

1 comment:

  1. That's one of my most favorite verses too. Glad you had a nice day shopping... what did you get? :)

    ReplyDelete