Sunset at Point No Point

Sunset at Point No Point
Sunset at Point No Point

Monday, March 10, 2014

Outside my Window... it is dark, cold and wet.
 
I am thinking...about a major step i am about to take.  Should be life-changing!

From the learning rooms...i am learning to be a businesswoman; something i never imagined myself to be.

I am thankful for...my good health.  Many people my age can't say the same thing.

From the kitchen...well, . . . at least the dishes are washed.  
 
I am wearing...a black turtleneck, denim dress, black shawl and slippers from China.
 
I am reading...Winter's Tale and How We Love by Kay and Milan Yerkovich; a very interesting book.

I am hoping....for some warm, sunny days this week so i can get somethings done outside.
 
I am creating...slipper socks for me and maybe some animal hats for kids.

I am hearing...the tree frogs outside.  They are terribly noisy!
 
Around the house...the family room is very messy.  It needs a good straightening ~ probably tomorrow.

One of my favorite things...sittin' and knittin'; lately while watching episodes of Inspector Lewis

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... finishing the slipper socks for me and maybe making a pair of socks for a dear daughters birthday next month, making a gift for a different dear daughters birthday and working on soap stuff with yet another dear daughter.  Doing a bit of work outside although the yard is way too wet and muddy to do much yet.  i am just anxious for spring, i think.  

Here is a picture of me and a date during my senior year of high school.  i just loved that dress!  

 

2 comments:

  1. By the way, I've always loved that picture of you... It's fun to see a little of that old house again too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that in Omaha?

    Nice dress! (I like his suit jacket too)

    ReplyDelete