Sunset at Point No Point

Sunset at Point No Point
Sunset at Point No Point

Thursday, April 10, 2014

100 Things I Love...

A few days ago, i read on a blog that i follow about posting a picture of something i love each day for 100 days.  As i have been wanting to do more blogging (i was just talking to my sister about it a little while ago), i thought this might be something to spur me on in this direction. 
My first picture will be a picture of my dad and me.  Today is my dad's birthday; he would be 96 years old but, sadly, he died when he was only 57.  This picture is taken at our house on the day of my high school graduation.  He was usually a rather serious man, but did love to tease and tickle at times.
                                           Happy Birthday, Dad


2 comments:

  1. I always loved that photo! I'm looking forward to seeing others that you post... Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about Dad on his birthday too. Made me think that we should have some sort of birthday celebration (or at least a personal remembrance) on his 100th. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete