Sunset at Point No Point

Sunset at Point No Point
Sunset at Point No Point

Friday, April 11, 2014

100 Things I Love, con't

In the second day in a row post of my 100 Favorite Things, I offer:
The beach.  This beautiful area is about 1 1/2 miles from my house and truly is one the best beaches in the area.  It is a little point of land sticking out into Puget Sound, and there is a lighthouse on the end of it.  On one side of the beach, the wind is calmer, the beach is sandy and there are not many shells, while around the point the wind is stronger, the beach is rockier with much more driftwood and lots of shells.  I was just there yesterday and after walking for a ways and picking up a few shells and several pretty rocks, I sat down to read a book, drink a thermos of tea and enjoy the beautiful, calming scene before me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment