Sunset at Point No Point

Sunset at Point No Point
Sunset at Point No Point

Thursday, April 24, 2014

More Favorites

It seems that i can't remember to blog every day, so maybe once a week will have to do.  Here is the next in the series of My 100 Favorite Things.
Today will be a series of pics of my grandchildren ~ who are indeed some of my most favorite things!
This is the newest granddaughter, Alice, born to my stepson last November.  She won't be the newest for long as my son and his wife are due to have their first this summer.

This is the second newest grandchild, Tanner, born to my stepdaughter.  He is 3 years old and quite a cutie!  He is wearing a Minion hat that i made for him.
This granddaughter is now 11 and has taken up ballet.  She lives in Nebraska and belongs to my DD Virginia.
This grandson lives in Kansas, is 16 and a huge Nebraska fan!
This grandson lives right next door to me, is almost 17 and going to the local Junior College.  He changes his hair style frequently.
This grandson also lives in Kansas and is the older brother to the Nebraska fan.  He likes to make funny faces and wear his mom's Minion hat.  He is soon to be 18.
Here is the youngest of the grandchildren who live next door.  She is 11 now and quite adept at martial arts among many other things!
This is not all of my grandchildren;  i'll post pictures of the rest of them soon.
Well, there you have it.  The latest installment of My Favorite Things.  Stay tuned for the next round!







2 comments:

  1. Lovely grandchildren, of course... It's amazing to think that RJ's little one will be here soon!

    Do you have, would you like, a copy of Prairyerth? I bought a copy at the thrift store but I'm done with it. Let me know if you'd like it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Wait...you're due a grandson this summer? I never knew!

    ReplyDelete